Monday, February 23, 2009

weekend

I went to the party (pure pleasure party) on Friday. It wasn't too bad. I was glad Roger went with because it was snowing and actually the driving was not good at all. The guys hung out downstairs while we had the party upstairs. Right when it was over we left. We didn't get home til almost 11:30pm. I had to work the next morning, that was why I rushed out. I didn't order anything. The first half the party was all lotion, sprays, body glitter. Stuff that seems like you can get anywhere. I know it's different but whatever. I wasn't going to pay $25 for a 4oz thing of glitter get or 4oz of anything.

Last night was our night off from bowling. When I got home from work, Roger suggested we go up there to watch/hang out. So we did. Looks like I might be hosting a lingerie party sometime??? One of the cousins that was at the party and at bowling, is having an organic party on Saturday. Another cousin, that was also at the party and at bowling, was saying that she bringing me to the party with her. Supposively she gets a free gift for bringing someone. Just because I went to one party doesn't mean I want to go to them all. I have no need for lotions or soaps. Plus we're going Moonlight bowling Saturday night and we have half the alley so far. Then see them all again on Sunday at bowling (league).

Also Thursday we might go to a Pizza place. Our bowling waitress was telling us that her sister works at this place and it's the best pizza ever. Thursday night they have a deal from 5-8 or 6-9 (she couldn't remember exactly), I think it's pizza buffet and beer. So cousins that are on our bowling team (Robin and Jason) and us were talking about doing that. I have Friday off and Robin works from home Friday. Either way, we're suppose to call our waitress. She's going to try to join us if we go.

Robin said she got a Wii Fit yesterday. While she was telling me she said "shoot, I should've got one for you". I really really want one. She told me that I should go up there today. She got it yesterday. But the drive, about a half hour, to Target, it's not going to be there today. She calls that Target "Ghetto". There's a Target several miles down the road that connected to the mall, so everyone goes there instead. Also this Target is probably hurting because the bridge is down and has been for over a year now. They took the bridge down over the Mississippi shortly after the 35W bridge collasped. But since that was a tragic thing and a busy busy spot, they were able to fix that asap. This bridge is not as important. But it makes Roger glad that he's done with school. That's the exit he always took to college. The college is right on the other side of the river.
Anywho, enough about that stupid Target anyways. I just don't think it'd be worth the drive.

No comments: