I had a 3 day weekend. Thursday was the icky snow day. We were supposed to go out for beer and pizza but we all canceled because of the snow. Then Roger and I ordered a pizza and picked it up. It's a mile down the road and we went to the liquor store next door. Only to figure out the next day that we got 3.2 beer. Boo. Anywho.
Friday it felt so good to sleep in. I had worked 7 days in a row. So that's getting up at 5am 7 days. After awhile I just exhausted. We didn't do anything Friday because we knew we had a busy weekend. I cleaned a lot.
Saturday we went to the speaker with my mom. It was with the FFB (Foundation Fighting Blindness), about genetic testing. They also talked about the 2009 VisionWalk. It was interesting. One thing I really got out of it is that I do need to keep going to the specialist. I had wondering if I really need to. But for the trials, they won't consider you if you don't have a record of going to the specialst regularly (once a year). Then we ate at Houlihans. We never eaten there, it wasn't anything special.
Then I cleaned more. We were going moonlight bowling and earlier in the week we had asked Roger's sister Macie and her husband Gene to go. She sounded all excited. Roger told her to get back to us. She never called back. He said it's up to her to call. I didn't know if at 6pm she'd call and say that they'd like to bowl. We had said that they could spend the night. Nephew Simeon was welcome to go to the house where all the kids were, which was 2 blocks away. They never called.
We went up to Moonlight bowling at 9pm. It starts at 10. The Wild game started at 9. I got a burger. OMG, they have the BEST burgers! I got a mushroom and swiss, yum! I had it once before and thought that was the best ever. It's not only good meat, but the bun is wonderful. So then we bowled. It was a wild time. We had 42 people! Afterwards our bowling couple Chris and Kalin came over. They wanted to wear off their buzz before going home. And if they left right away from the alley, that's when all the bars closed, so the cops are out big time. They ended up leaving at 4am. We played Rockband. Oh one game Roger bowled a 232. That's his 2nd highest game ever.
Yesterday, I slept til 1pm. My first thought was "wow that's late". But 4:30-1. that's about 8-9 hours sleep. I don't know how the ones with kids do it though. Then we went to league bowling at 6:30. Then one of the guys we were bowling against got a 236! His average is 114. That incredible! After bowling, Roger had to go get his parents at the airport. He picked them up at 11:30. I didn't go with
.
Today, I worked. andddddddddddd
I got a Wii Fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it at Walmart.
No comments:
Post a Comment