Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Any Man of Mine

I saw this fun little game on a blog, so I decided to steal it and play along. Feel free to play, too!

Using only song names from ONE SINGLE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like (or think will actually do this) and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Your Artist: Shania Twain

Are you male or female: Man, I feel like a Woman

Describe yourself: I ain't going down

How do you feel about yourself: Up!

Describe where you currently live: Honey I'm Home

The first thing you think of when you wake up: Nah!

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Party for Two

Your favorite form of transportation: In My Car (I'll be the Driver)

Your favorite color is: Black Eyes, Blue Tears

What's the weather like: Raining on our Love

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Dance with the one that brought you

What is the best advice you have to give: The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)

If you could change your name, what would it be: Juanita

Your favorite food is: Waiter! Bring Me Water!

How I would like to die: Don't Be Stupid

My soul's present condition: Forever and For Always

The faults I can bear: I'm Jealous

How would you describe your love life: I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No!)

What are you going to post this as: Any Man of Mine

No comments: