Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sore

I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow! I subbed for softball tonight. Yeah that team I've been on the last two years. I "retired" because I was pregnant and for fall ball my spot was taken. Oh well. This is our first year of fall ball. I'm not really sure I like it that much. It's double headers. It was fun to play. Finally my last up at bat made me happy. We were tied so it's a one out and which ever team gets to the farthest bag wins. Kinda stupid I think. I lead off, great. But I hit a solid hit, single. The next guy up is one of our best guys but they caught it in RF. Tbe other team made it to second so they won. Oh well.

I don't know what I was thinking before the game though. I was stretching my arms not my legs. Normally I stretch my legs and not so much my arms. I play catcher. Two games of catching, omg I'm so sore. My upper legs on the front side, my hips and back. Well my hips and back were sore before the game, but my legs ouch!

No comments: