What are your middle names? Marie and Henry
How long have you been together? 10.5 years / married 3.5 years
How long did you know each other before you started dating? a couple days
Who asked who out? he asked me
Whose siblings do you see the most? My brother
Do you have any children together? Not yet : (
What about pets? three cats
Did you go to the same school? same HS
Who is the most sensitive? Me
Where do you eat out most as a couple? we usually get fastfood, but to go out to dinner, hmm. We rarely ever go out just the two of us anymore
Where have you traveled furthest as a couple? Germany/Austria/Czech Republic
Who has the craziest exes? neither
Who has the worst temper? me
Who does the cooking? mostly me. he does the grilling
Who is more social? depends where we are, we're both usually quiet at first and both become social1st da
Who is the neat freak? Neither, it sucks
Who is the most stubborn? me again
Who hogs the bed? the cats
Who wakes up earlier? usually him. There are times when I work and he doesn't, those days I'm up earlier
Where was your first date? the 1st 1st date was to the movie Night at the Roxbury's. the 2nd 1st date was to American Pie ()
Do you get flowers often? Once in awhile. I really like them but I'd rather not get them. I have to put them in a high place and it's hard to see or even smell them, otherwise the cats eat them
How long did it take to get serious? This is tricky. We went out twice. The timeline I've been using on here is the second time. If I say how long it took to get serious the second time, it probably sounds trashy : )
Who eats more? unfortunately me
Who sings better? neither!
Who does the laundry? me. Don't remind that that I should do some
Who’s better with the computer? him
Who drives when you are together? he always does
Who picks where you go to dinner? like I said earlier, we don't go out the dinner often. We usually go out with the family. Sometimes I'll bring up that we could go to the bar by his parents' house with them, they have good food.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? We've never really been put in a situation like this
Who wears the pants in the relationship? ?
Who has more tattoos? me, I have one
No comments:
Post a Comment