Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wristbands

My brother came up with a good point. I think I'm going to get bracelets that have different fun words/phrases. It won't have anything to do with Ushers or the walk but the money will go towards the walk. I'd maybe be more likely to get more people to buy one then.

I want to ask my aunt, who own a salon, if I can sell some there. Have a fishbowl on the counter and on the bowl it explains that when you purchase a bracelet, the money will go towards Ushers and the walk. It'll be better explained that what I just wrote. But you get my point. I don't see why my aunt would say no. I have another cousin who makes jewelry and has it displayed on the counter for sale. So she somehow knows how to separate the cash, knows how much my cousin made.

Roger's cousin has a graduation party next weekend, I just told him I should finally buy them so I can bring some to the party.

I just need help with some sayings.

I was thinking this so far

~Booyah
~That's what she said
~Hollar!
~That how I roll

Any ideas? I was thinking of selling the bands for $2. What do you think?

No comments: