Since we both had off today, we decided to go to Target to register. First we went and recycled 31 garbage bags of crushed cans. We got $60.50.
We decided we're only registering at Target. Seems they have everything and reasonalby priced. The closest Babies R Us is a half hour away and find that a little spendier, so nah. I think we pretty much got everything. I didn't put much clothes/toys on there, seems like people will buy that anyways.
We decided to get a travel system stroller. I wanted something somewhat gender neutral so if we do have another one, it'll be fine if it's a girl. Although, a lot of things a girl can use blue where a boy can't use anything pink! For instance SIL had a pink potty chair that we could have, we didn't take it. Said "pink might not help with potty training".
www.target.com/p/Graco-Alano-Travel-System-Meadow-Menagerie/-/A-13478066
I kinda wanted one with the 3 wheels instead of 4, but it seems it takes up more room in the trunk, since the tires are bigger. Plus I think this will be fine anyways. I'm just thinking, at the cabin, we walk down to the little lake (a block or 2) and it's a dirt road. Not a big deal!
We didn't register for bedding/bumpers. Figured we'll wait til we get the crib. Saw a really cute one though, the bumper was all sporty. I want sporty!
Now today Roger has been working (a little here and there) on taking the wall paper down, and border down in the baby's room. It's only one wall that has the wall paper and the closet is on the wall. The border goes all the way around. Then we'll decide how we want it painted.
Oh we finally have a date for the shower for my cousin and me. It's the evening before Mother's Day. SIL said she was hoping to get invites out no later than first week of April. Figured we needed to register when we can.
I also need to start thinking about if I'm going to nurse or not. I'm on the fence.
No comments:
Post a Comment