I didn't bring it to the hospital and if I have another, I will. I had a c-section and at the beginning it helped keep the baby off my incision while feeding. (At the hospital I used pillows) I didn't use it very long for this purpose. For me it seemed that he got longer and I just didn't know how to position him in there comfortably (for me) anymore.
It was nice to sit him in there, it supported his head. Of course not let unattended. At the beginning he napped a lot, I'd position him in the next to me while he napped.
It came in handy when the young cousins first met him and wanted to hold them. Since the baby is heavy and flimsy for them, just stick the Boppy around their waist while they sat helped keep the position of the baby better.
Now, the baby sits in the boppy to practice sitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment