I feel the Judy (AF) is coming. I didn't temp or use an OPK this month, so I don't know exactly what day I Oed, so I don't know exactly what day she's due. She's always shows on the 14th DPO. I'm getting frustrated because if she does show, this puts us at cycle number 12. Judy has been showing every month and I had tempted for 6 months I think it was and I did indeed O every month. Before temping I used the OPKs and I always got a +. Looking at those dates vs. the dates the chart said. It's around the same time. It's not like we're not doing the deed. So really the timing is not a worry what-so-ever
I would like to go to the doctor but I don't feel I should, financially. Since I'm going to the specialist for my eyes, I have NO idea what my medical bill is going to be. We don't know if insurance is going to cover any of it. I have to go to the specialist 3 times. So I feel I should wait until we know what we owe before adding another medical bill on top of it.
It's hard because I'm also consoling a friend right now who is trying to get her tubes tied. She has tried many many years (14) and has 3 miscarriages. First one was Eptopic, second one she lost the baby at 6 months pregnant, and earlier this year she had a blighted ovum. So they're calling it quits and she got her tubes tied. She had to go in 3 months later so they can test to make sure the tubes are tied. The test failed. So she has to go in again to get them tied again and hope it works this time. Poor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment