Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I made a team

LeeAnn's Eye, Carambas!

I haven't emailed anything out yet. I won't until a couple weeks before the walk.
Here's a sneak peak.

Dear Family and Friends,

I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Foundation Fighting Blindness by participating in the Las Vegas VisionWalk. My personal goal is to raise for the walk! It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause by making your tax-deductible donation online using the link below. If you would prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

I also invite you to join my team, . You can do that by clicking https://secure2.convio.net/ffb/site/TRR/Events/VisionWalkTR/1626288333?pg=rthanks&fr_id=2190&JServSessionIdr001=p1ps59y1s2.app5b .

Any donation amount will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
LeeAnn


To make a donation online, visit my personal page.
http://www.fightblindness.org/site/TR/Events/VisionWalkTR?px=1612564&pg=personal&fr_id=2190

No comments: