Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm about to burst

First off Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I had to work 6-noon. Then we headed over to Roger's sister and husband's house. This year they wanted to host and have his immediate family and relatives over. It was ok. I don't want to say out loud that it was boring, but it was.

Anywho, I don't want to sound mean, selfish. But why I'm about to break is because BIL announced that they're pregnant with #2 and his sister/BIL is pregnant with #3. I am happy for them. I'm just getting really frustrated. Now that we're home. I'm still trying very hard to hold back the tears, although a few sneak by. I just know if I let myself go, it won't be pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH honey... it's going to happen when it's time. I'm so sorry. :(

Crystal from My Ramblings said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that your time is soon!

You've been tagged... read my blog for details.