Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slacking

Sorry I've been slacking writing in here. I have another blog on opendiary that's I've had for 9 years now. I've been meaning to post on both sites. I'll try to do better.

Yesterday was Roger's birthday. We went to eat at Acupulco with my mom, my brother and his family. Well my brother and his family met us a little later and for dessert. He didn't see my text to him about dinner until 3 hours later when I finally called him to ask if they're coming or not. They were eating dinner. I told them they didn't have to come but they wanted dessert.

I have Friday and the weekend off. When we were out to eat on Sunday with Roger's parents I had asked FIL if he had to work Saturday. He said "Yes, why?". I said that I was was thinking of possibly casino and staying the night. They said they had free rooms. They always have free rooms. They gamble enough with their player's card to get points. There's two casinos that are connected, nowhere close to each other but same chain. We said how bout the one. Then when we were at bowling on Sunday night, our team members said they're going to the other casino and have a room Saturday night. After bowling I saw MIL left a voicemail on my phone. She had already gotten rooms for us. I told Roger that was really fast, we said we'd think about it tonight and get back to her tomorrow. So he called her and said we want to go to the other and for Friday and Saturday.
So we're going there and MIL/FIL got a room Friday night. They'll leave early Saturday morning since FIL has to work. SIL/BIL are going out for her birthday Saturday evening and MIL is babysitting. FIL is thinking about come back to the casino after work on Saturday and then he'd stay with us.

Also today, 4 years ago, is the day Roger proposed to me. I can't believe it's been 4 years already.

No comments: