This weekend Roger went fishing with the guys. The guys are 5 of his cousins and a couple other guys that are one of the guy's work buddies. I think they're about 3-4 hours away. He did this last year too.
My mom will be coming over later and staying the weekend. I'm not sure what we're going to do. I'm thinking tonight maybe we can go to Trails bar and grill right by my house. Then tomorrow we'll go to St. Cloud. Not sure what we'll do, shop? She hasn't been to St. Cloud very much. Then tomorrow night I'm thinking we'll order pizza. She really likes the pizza we order and they don't have it. I figured tomorrow we'll eat lunch somewhere maybe, so we can stay home to eat pizza. I don't know. Whatever we do, we'll have fun. Maybe we'll stop at Becker Furniture World. I'm curious how much a supoer single mattress cost.
I grew up with a super single waterbed. We have it in our guest room. Last summer we felt like it smelled in there and we were trying to find it. The bed didn't appear to be leaking, but I thought it smelled like icky water like it was leaking. We drained the waterbed and put it away. The smell is gone. We still have the frame up. I really like the bedframe. It needs to be sanded down and restained. My cousin had it before me and there's two name engraved on it. It's kinda silly to have this bedframe there and have to blow up a mattress to sleep on. The mattress is 18 inches thick and queen size. So I can't put it on the frame. Oh well. So I'd like to see how much a mattress cost. We rarely ever have anyone sleep over though. Also, if we ever have a baby (AF showed up today BTW), that'll be the baby room. So we'll have to take apart the bed frame and store it.
We'll I should get doing something productive. It's 1:30 now. My mom will probably be here around
No comments:
Post a Comment