Roger went fishing with the guys (his cousins). My mom came on Friday and spent the weekend. She live 40 minutes away, not a big deal. But it just fun when she stays over. Friday I called MIL up and asked if MIL/FIL wanted to go out to eat with us. So the 4 of us went to this bar/grill in between our houses. That's nice. I was thinking afterwards that it's really nice that I'm fine with doing stuff with my parents in law without my husband.
Saturday we went to the mall in St. Cloud. We always usually got to Mall of America or somewhere where we always go. St. Cloud is an hour away from my parents and that's where I grew up. We never went to St. Cloud. We went there and holy moly! It was busy like Mall of America is in December! I don't like crowds like that but we shopped. I finally found a black sweater. I've been wanting black. Good deal. I also found some dice earrings. They're kinda like studs but dice. SIL that got married in Vegas is having a reception in June. We're all going to be wearing shirts that they had made for us. I thought the earrings would go with it.
We then ate at Applebee's close to my house. After we were done we just kept chit chatting. My mom had asked if we should go, seemed like all the tables were full. I could see the stand where the hostess is and the front door and nobody was there. We stayed a long time. When we walked out, I realize there's a waiting area that I couldn't see and it was just packed! I'm surprised our waiter didn't try to get us to leave. Oops!
Then we watched PS I love You and Walk the Line at home.
Today we just chit chatted. Ordered a pizza. The pizza we order is really good. My mom really likes it and wants it when she comes over. Then Roger came home. Mom left shortly after.
We bowl tonight and the cousin who's fish house it was is on our team. I believe we're bowling against the other cousin that was in their fishhouse too. Maybe us ladies will have to pick it up tonight to carry them.
No comments:
Post a Comment