Saturday started off with us going over to Roger's parents. Roger's dad is a mechanic and he was doing some fixing to a car, one of Roger's best friends growing up. So I talked Roger into going over there so he could see his friend and his dad. I wanted to talk to MIL too. We haven't seen him since our wedding. For some reason, our senior year, they kinda parted. This friend was on the homecoming royalty (he didn't win) and it made him have a big head. All the girls drooled over him. I hate to say this, in 10th grade me and him were boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 months. We did nothing more than just talk. Anywho. Then MIL and I went to SuperTarget to get a baby shower gift for this coming weekend.
Then we went over to Robin and Jason (Roger's cousin, both on our bowling team)'s for a party. Amy and Mark (Roger's cousin, both bowl on our league), Stacy and Kevin (Roger's cousin), Mike and Aadra (Roger's cousin and both on our bowling league). It was tons of fun. The guys started playing poker and the ladies went and playing American Idol on Wii. Then we all played poker. It was too funny. Kevin was getting so frustrated because us ladies were so yippy yappy, yet we were winning. He'd say to me a couple times "did you even look at your cards?" Duh! First round Robin won and second round I won.
Sunday, woke up late. Then SIL called and asked if we wanted to go to Monsters vs. Aliens. We wanted to and then of course she said the time and it was less than an hour. So we had to go right away. It was a fun movie. That's the 3D movie. I don't know if I want to see it again though. I don't know if it was all the popcorn I ate, but I didn't feel so good after the movie. Roger felt a little blah afterwards too, but not so much. I pretty much came home and layed down until it was time to bowl. I think all the motion and the 3D kinda made me queezy.
Then we went to bowling and it was Robin and Jason bowling with us and we bowled Aadra and Mike's team. They're in 1st place. We won all 7 games. The first and third game we were neck and neck. I'm the 3rd bowler and the first game I had a strike in the 9th and then a strike in the 10th (double) and that pulled us away from them enough for Roger to add to it and win. The third game, we were down a few points and in the 10th frame I turkeyed out! Which put them away!
No comments:
Post a Comment