Last year on Facebook I decided to my a highlights list for the year. After finding out about my eyes, nothing seemed to be going right. Just a crappy year. I realized I need to realize the good things more.
I figured I might as well keep it up. Well Saturday I finally thought of something to add to my highlights of 2009. It’s my first one on the list.
My cousin used to go out every single Thursday for ladies night at the Crabhouse (I think she still goes out, just not there because it closed down). Honestly, I don’t know how she does it every single week. She never works Friday because of it. Ladies night means free drinks. I went twice. The first time Roger went. Gosh that was an awful ride home (45 minutes). Let me just say that I had to ride with a box in my lap!
The second time, Roger was working 3 hours away for the week. I happened to have Friday off. My sister in law and the kids were in CA. My brother’s CA friend Si was in town. My brother lives 5 minutes from the bar. So I stayed the night. Well we thought the band just rocked! It was this guys with the headphones mic, guitar, everything. We called him the “one man band”. He was just awesome really!
Well Saturday Roger and I are at the bar with his parents (MIL and I went to a baby shower earlier today). Well not long before we had to leave the band started. The singer walked around the whole bar during the first song. I’m like “OMG it’s the one man band!!!!!!!!!!!!!”. Oh yeah and we’re still like 45 minutes away from that bar.
We ended up asking him for a card. SIL/BIL’s reception coming up in June (they ones that got married in Vegas). The party is a pig roast at the IL’s house. IL’s and Roger agreed that he was pretty good. We thought maybe to check out what he charges.
I get home and look on his site and see a picture posted of a group of us on stage from July.
1 comment:
Ha! That's crazy that there was picture of you guys on there. How cool!
Post a Comment