Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Weekend

Friday after work, Roger and I headed to Mille Lacs Casino. We had a free room. We got a king sized, non smoking room. OMG! I want to go back just to sleep on that bed. The second best bed ever! The queens, there's two pillows per bed, the sheets and comforter are hard. The king was so comfy. It had a cushiony mattress pad, tons of fluffy soft pillows. But I don't know if that's really a good thing. I pretty much fell asleep when I touched it.

We got our free money (from gambling last time). I had $15, I'm not sure what Roger had. We played for a long time on Roger's money. Then we ate at the crab leg buffet for free. We had enough comp points on our card.

Then we decided to hit the pool and hottub. That stunk. There was a big group of highschoolers there and just obnoxious. You can tell all the girls were struting their stuff (and honestly they didn't have the body to stut). So we only stayed for about 10 minutes and left. I showered. Roger went back down to play after my shower. After midnight he could cash in his coupon for more free cash (I didn't have that). I was too tired, so I stayed in the room. I tried my hardest to stay awake and couldn't.

Saturday we headed home and got ready to go to a family portrait with my family (my dad's side). This is a Christmas gift from my uncle. He wanted to do another portrait before my grandpa turns 90, which is July. He's buying everyone an 8x10 of the whole family. Roger and I got some pictures taken of the two of us.

Then we went to a China Buffet (enough buffets for me for awhile!). Then we went bowling. Afterwards we went back to my uncle's and played the Phone Pictionary game. Wow that is fun and hilarious!!!

We got home about 4am.

I woke up around 1:30pm. It's our night off bowling (Sunday now). At around 3:00, our other team member texted me asking if we could bowl for them. We're switching weekends. So we ended up bowling which was awesome. The other couple on our team are family members (Roger's cousin J and wife R). The team we bowled against was all family, R and L (Roger's cousin, J's brother and wife) and M and A (Roger, J, R's cousin and wife). So it was a fun time.

No comments: