I'm determined to start running again. I did it two summers ago until it got just too hot and humid. There was even one of those alerts for awhile saying not to be too active. Anywho, so this morning I went for a run shortly after I got up. So I left the house about 11am? I probably only ran a mile but it's only the start. I'm going to try to get myself out there tomorrow too. I had today off and have tomorrow off too.
Then Roger and I went to DSW, I want to get new running shoes. I didn't see what I wanted. We went to Kohls and I didn't see any either. We went to Best Buy too. We got $10 in rewards that we have to use by May and I got a $50 giftcard for Christmas. We got a game and a movie. We looked at phones just because. I want a new one so bad. I'm tired of my Razor. I thought our plan was up in December. We found out it's up April 24th. So I'll be getting a new phone soon! We'll have to talk to MIL/FIL on Sunday. We're on the plan with them.
I like the Blackberry kind. I like this phone www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/
1 comment:
I can't see it! Here's the one I have.. I love it!
http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/lg-cu720-shine-silver/4505-6454_7-32773967.html
Post a Comment