Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Party party!

The party this past weekend was so much fun. It was a pig roast campout out. My SIL/BIL got married in Vegas in December, this is their reception. It was hosted at MIL/FIL's house. Great location for it. They're on 5 acres. Have a big poll barn/shed. We announced to everyone that I'm pregnant. I decided I didn't want to keep a secret anymore. I just hope I don't jynx myself.

I'm 7w2d, the baby is a size of a blueberry. For some reason I already think it's a boy. Lots of people are saying girl. I actually don't think I want to know the gender until it's born.

This weekend I have to work Sunday, boo. Friday after work, I get off at noon, we'll head to the cabin and come home Saturday. I'm hoping we go to the fireworks Saturday night and come straight home, yipes! It is a 2 hour drive, so that means getting home probably around 1am. I work at 6am. I have Monday off, so I'll be able to catch up on my sleep then. I'm going to tell my family up there. Then there's no more secrets.

No comments: