Tuesday August 11, 2009
I just got home from having the D&C done.
I'm glad it's done. It wasn't too bad. The part that kinda sucked, which really wasn't that bad, was that I was there for an hour and a
half before they did the procedure. The whole setup was just dragged on and then waiting and they do something else, then wait. I was just glad that Roger was with me thru the whole time. Did have a TV in my room too.
I've never been put under before and that was weird (not in a bad way). They injected me or whatever, then wheeled me to the room. I
started feeling funny on the way there I didn't see any tools, but it definately looked like an operating room. Then I moved where I was
supposed to be and bam I was out. I think I would've freaked out seeing the scary room, but I didn't have a chance. Then they woke me
up and I was back in the room I started in and Roger was there.
I really hope none of you have to go thru this, but having a D&C done, isn't a bad experience at all. I just don't think I was going to pass
it naturally and the waiting for it is probably more torture.
Now I can move on : )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also on the Grandma news. It sounds like she's doing better! I guess the other day when she said "I'm worn out", she was worn out for the day and just needed to go to bed. I think yesterday she got up and went to the bathroom? So that's a good sign, if I heard that right. Yesterday she was eating yogurt just fine. I guess today they were going to have a physical therapist work with her and by the end of the week she should be back at the home.
No comments:
Post a Comment