Thursday, September 24, 2009

Can't Decide

September 23, 2009

Originally I was thinking that after the walk on Sunday that we'd have a picnic at a table somewhere. The walk is around a lake. The weather is suppose to be pretty nice too.

On Mother's Day we did a picnic somewhere, I just thought that was easy and nice. Then we can socialize after the walk, whoever wants to stick around.

BUT... I wasn't thinking. The walk is SUNDAY. Football day. The walk starts at 10:30. Vikings play at noon. My brother and my dad both call me and asked what we're doing for the game. Arg.

I was talking to my mom last night and I said we should find a place to eat close to the location that would have the game on. She thinks it's going to be crowded wherever. I'm not sure who will all join us afterwards but there's 20-25 people on my walk team. My mom suggested my brother's place. I wasn't keen on that idea.

Later last night my brother texted me and said we could all go to his place afterwards. So I take it he talked to my mom.

I just feel weird invited Roger's parents, his sister, his cousin, possibly his aunt and uncle over to my brother's. Even if it's just my immediate family and Roger's parents and sister/nephew, they're not enought room really to be crowded in front of their TV.

Roger said I should find a place and reserve a table for 20, if fewer come we'll downsize the table, if we don't go we just don't go. I can't find anything online. I know there's restaurants around. It's in Minneapolis.

Oh also my brother is 30 minutes from the walk. So it's not like he's right there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the restaurant idea is a good one. Especially with your brother being 30 minutes away. Hopefully someone local can help you find a place!

Unknown said...

I think the restaurant idea is a good one. Especially with your brother being 30 minutes away. Hopefully someone local can help you find a place!