I guess I just needed to complain. But somehow that doesn't work when complaining I'm not pregnant. Oh well, I'm not worried. I have faith it'll happen : )
Anywho, my Vision Walk is getting close. Two weeks until the walk date! I made my goal for $2,000. Not sure if I'll reach that. I was hoping to beat my Vegas Walk goal and I think that might happen. Vegas was $1,330. My MN walk total at the moment is $1,145.01.
I'm making team shirts. I haven't started yet. I'll start tomorrow. We're going to a party tonight, so we're going to stop at the store on the way. At the moment I have 16 shirts to make! I asked for $7 a shirt. It pays me back for the shirt and the screening. There's a couple bucks extra, I'll put that towards donation.
I'm going to spend tomorrow getting started on the shirts. I can't let time slip away from me like I sometimes do, them I'm running ragged.
No comments:
Post a Comment