Yeah for a 3 day weekend. Roger didn't work today. Last night was nice, we've done something we haven't done in a long time. We slept in the basement. We have a hide-a-bed couch. The weather outside is around 0, we have a fire going and that's downstairs. It's chilly upstairs, so I decided to just move the laptop and get cozy downstairs. Then Roger came down. Then we opened up the couch and just watched TV and drink this energy alcohol drink all night. He fell asleep before me, when I finally went to bed I put more wood on the fire. When Roger woke up he added more wood, so the fire never died out. Might run out of wood though.
I should get doing something. I did just put the laundry into the dryer so that should count. I need to use the rest of the apples and make apple sauce today before the apples go bad.
I'm going to ask Roger if he wants to go Christmas shopping tomorrow. We don't have much to get but I need his help. I was going to suggest today but since we have a fire going I figured not.
Sunday is the Linn Christmas party. It's at a hall because the family is so stinking huge. It's boring. I'll have to ask Roger if we're going to hitch a ride with his parents. It's about 45 minutes away (?), maybe not that far. But his parents really go right by our house. Well we're a mile away from the HWY.
Next weekend I had to ask off because Friday after work/school MIL/FIL, SIL/BIL/nephew, Roger and I and our nephew (my brother's kid), are heading to Wisconsin Dells for the weekend. We'll be home Sunday. I guess MIL/FIL got a free timeshare in the Dells. And the 19th is SIL/BIL's birthday. I thought it was awesome that MIL asked if my nephew wanted to join us. The two boys get along great. My nephew is 13 and the nephew on this side of the family is 9.
I've lost my camera battery charger. I'm still hunting for it. I think when I had that jewelry party it got put somewhere and I cannot find it anywhere. Roger keeps giving me a hard time about it. I should put it in the same spot all the time. I know that! I thought I did but it's not there! This is the second charger I got because half of the last one disappeared. Yes half. The box thing that the batteries go in came unplugged for the cord. Why it can come unplug is stupid to me.
Well we might be off our TTC break.
No comments:
Post a Comment