I don't know, the whole "I support" "I DO NOT support" stuff on Facebook is kinda, I don't know.
I know different people have different views on things. There's one thing in particular that "I support" because I know a family member that falls in the category. I want him to know that I do support him. I just notice today that a different family member that's a little more distance but not too distance just became part of the "I DO NOT support". That's fine that she doesn't but I just kinda feel like it's rude to say that when a family member falls in that category and is a FB friend of hers, so he can see that.
I'm not sure if that made sense or if anyone even reads this blog, but I just had to get that out.
1 comment:
I read your blog! :) I don't know who you are talking about in particular, but I think you are right. That's pretty crappy!
Post a Comment