This Valentine's Day was pretty low key. We didn't do gifts. I mentioned Saturday night that I still hadn't gotten Roger a card, he shook his head like "no need to". I had to work Valentine's Day til noon. I had to go to Target afterwards to get Kitty Litter. That's the only place I can find the litter I like. I thought about getting a card but figured he didn't get me one, I don't need to. I kept thinking about the nieces and nephews. I've always have sent them a card. This is the first year I haven't in forever. I'm sure they don't really care but you know, I care. It's something that I'd like them to remember when they're older. Weird I'm sure.
There's 6 kids now, that's a lot! I'll make sure to do it next year. Don't know why that slipped my mind.
We didn't bowl yesterday but we still went up to bowling. I had the winning numbers for the 3rd quarter of the superbowl game, so I needed to go up there to collect my $200.
Today I guess MIL had nephew Simeon, so we went over there. Then we decided to go bowling. My dad had gone out fishing on our lake. I went to my parents' to get nephew Josh to go bowling. When we were done, my dad was going home to pick up my brother and SIL from airport, so Josh rode home with him. My parents are 40 minutes away, so that worked out good.
Tomorrow I think I'm going to head over to the hearing aid place. I don't think the left one is working right. It's just a pain, it's an hour away. But they are great. Walk in, they take the hearing aid in the back, in the shop, and sometimes when they come out it's fixed, or I have to wait a few minutes. Just the drive stinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment