Anywho I was thinking of coming up with something different every year. I was thinking of leis. But I think this year I was to do the bracelet rubber bands. www.reminderband.com/. Maybe I can get some people to buy them that aren't going to be walking. I'll probably get 100. With this site it's $75. And sell them for $1. The quarter will get donated, the 75 cents will pay me back. Or maybe charging $2.
I'm not sure what I'd put on there. Probably something like Find a Cure for Usher Syndrome. I would like to mention Vision Walk or FFB on it but I'm not sure if that'd be kind of a copyright thing. The colors of VW is blue and yellow. I was thinking of getting blue with yellow writing and yellow with blue writing, that is if I can get two colors like that. If it's just one, then probably yellow with blue writing. I'm not sure.
What do you think of my idea?
2 comments:
I think its a great idea. We sell a lot of those for Relay for Life and people buy them at $2 each.
Love it! I think "Find a Cure for Usher Syndrome" would be perfect!
Post a Comment