How far along? 19 weeks 6 days
Total Weight Gain: Not sure maybe 12
Maternity Clothes? mat. jeans, some of my pj/workout pants are fine, most of my shirts don't fit but some of them still do.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: is fine, got me a body pillow too
Best moment this week: nothing different this week
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: once in awhile I feel a flutter but still not sure if it's the baby or bodily functions. I can't wait to feel the for sure thing.
Food cravings: sweets! Someone mentioned choc. chip cookies on FB. I SOOOOOOOOOO want to buy stuff to make them. Or at least go to DQ and get a choc chip cookie dough blizzard, but I know it's probably wise not to do either.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: We find out Thursday! I'm really not sure. I'm thinking blue, but as soon as I say that I'm thinking "nah pink, nah blue". I really don't know.
Labor Signs: No, and please stay at no
Symptoms: hunger, forgetfulness, bigger belly, nails growing good
Belly Button in our out: It's still in, hoping my piercing doesn't become a problem.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: irritated
Looking forward to: Thursday to see my baby thru the U/S and to find out the gender. OMG I'm so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment