Friday, March 9, 2012

It's a.....

I've been anxiously awaiting this day for so long. I couldn't wait to
see the baby and know the gender. The appointment was for 3:20. By the
time we finally saw the Dr in the U/S room, it was 4:20. The wait I've
been so waiting for was even longer!

So far I've just felt a few flutters here and there for the past 4
weeks, but nothing to make me so sure it was the baby or not.
The baby was VERY active, which seems so weird cause I don't feel
that! The baby wasn't a hider, so we know 100% sure that he's a boy!
All the measurements were right on. The due date I had was 7/24, today
he said it's 7/18 but to stick with 7/24. So I don't really have a set
due date. It'll probably be born on 7/22, our anniversary, lol.

We have lots of pictures, I just can't believe how real this is!

HB at 7weeks 150

HB at 16weeks 152

HB at 20weeks 154

No comments: