Saturday, January 26, 2013

Exersaucer

Actually ours is a Megasaucer.
My mom kept this from when my brother's youngest kid grew out of it. I'm glad! We didn't use it until he could support his head. The first time I put him in there, I had to use a heavy blanket and wrap him in there so he wouldn't topple over. After a short time we didn't need the blanket anymore. This is probably my #1 thing that is a must have. It's nice to put him in there when we're eating, or doing dishes, he watches. It's been a wonderful way for him to play, entertain himself some, there's no pressure on his head. He can kick his legs. After awhile he finally figured out how to move himself in there. He can be sitting facing me, then next thing you know he has his back to you. We both have even used to to take a shower when the other wasn't home. Just place it in the doorway.



No comments: