Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nursing Pads

I breastfed from the get go. One thing that was totally fun (insert sarcasm) was the leakage. When it came close to the time that the baby would eat, I'd start leaking. If I just talked about breastfeeding or was reading up on it, I'd leak.
I was given some pads at my shower. NUK brand.




They came from someone I figured must've been what she used when she breastfed. The NUK brand did not work for me. I leaked thru them. Once I was done with those I got a different brand, Lansinoh Disposables.

These worked great for me. Never once leaked thru. I wore the 24/7. You don't want to be somewhere and all of a sudden you have your shirt wet. Always reminds me of that Roseanne episode when Jackie was getting married and she starts leaking. (If I could find a picture, I'd attach it).

With my pump, there was a couple pads that had lotion on them. I hated those!

No comments: