Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Diaper Caddy



A coworker gave me this diaper caddy (blue) at my work shower. She said she loves it for her child. I didn't know what to think of it but gave it a try. I am very glad I have this. It would be fine without it but since I have it, great!
Our crib has the changing table attached. During the day, this basket sits in the crib by the changing table. It holds the diapers, the box of wipes sit in the center of the basket and we have a thing of baby powder in there. When he goes to sleep, we just set the basket on the changing table.
When I give him a bath, I set his jammies in there and bring the basket to the bathroom. It seemed that if I just brought one diaper with me. I'd need two.

No comments: