I've been meaning to write an entry on the letter C. It's so easy, it's so important to me. But I've been feeling so stressed and down lately that I don't feel the energy to writing a positive post that is so joyous. I'll do it someday.
I'm trying my hardest to get out of this funk. I knew this was going to happen, I did try my hardest to not let it happen, but it did.
I'm stressed about the letter C which is the cabin, my job, my health (I guess that's where I'd put it, more of a condition). I'm trying to look at the positives on everything. I seem to be doing good and then there is something that sets me back. I know there's nothing anyone can really say, heck, I don't really know what to say. I need this time to pass and it probably won't until about January.
Which on a sad note, makes me can't wait for the holidays to be over. With working holidays too, the money it costs on holidays, is really taking the fun out of the holidays. Holidays should really be about family. Somehow I feel so rushed, trying to be with everyone. I do want to be with everyone. Thanksgiving isn't that bad, but it's does put a damper when I have to work Thanksgiving morning, rush to the inlaws's house, then over to my family, then work the next morning. Christmas is just a lot of money, trying to figure out what everyone wants. I do enjoy getting gifts, but no I understand why the older generations don't usually exchange presents. It should be all about getting together. It is awesome to see the excitement from the kids though.
Ok I'm rambling and I feel there was nothing positive about this post. Sorry.
1 comment:
Oh honey. :( I'm sorry everything is so crappy. I agree with you about the holidays... gifts take all of the meaning and then you can't wait for them to be over so you can go back to normal life.
I <3 you!
Post a Comment