I wrote this on December 9th, 2008
I will write an entry later abou the VisionWalk in Vegas.
Yesterday Roger's granda passed away. I'm so glad that MIL made it to her while she was still here. We got home Sunday. IL's dropped Roger and I off at my parents house because that's where we left my car. Then they went straight to Grandma. It really didn't sound good anymore. She could barely see anymore, couldn't really lift her hand. Wasn't eating or drinking.
It's very sad, but she was suffering in the past month.
The wake is Thursday and the funeral is Friday. It actually works out good for me because I have both days off. The wake is late enough that if I worked it didn't matter. Roger will be one of the pall bearers.
Well we gotta go, we need to go get him a new shirt and maybe tie. He's supposed to wear a white shirt with his suit and doesn't have that color yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment