Sunday, February 8, 2009

How do you lose your wedding ring?

There's this lady that we bowl with that we think is kooky. She and her husband are nice, but once she gets too many drinks in her she's wacko. Well wacko period. This is our 4th year bowling. This couple just got married last July. They're really weird. (I know this post is starting out weird and yes I've been drinking. We got home from bowling a little bit ago )

When we were down bowling we hung around for a little while after we were done bowling. Roger was talking to the guy and another bowling guy. I was talking to the kooky lady and the bartender who was done working. Kooky lady was telling us how she lost her wedding ring at the bar. She was wearing her ring so we said "obviously you found it". She said she had lost it on a friday and the cops called her on Saturday saying they think they found it and it was it. She said she took her ring off to put on makeup. ???????????????. What???? Who takes their ring off to put on makeup?

About 2 years ago we were at a bar, I think it was at a meat raffle but after the raffle. Then she left with some guy, she told her guy before she left and he said fine. She left and came back like an hour later. She said they were at the bar down the street. Neither one of them were working at the time. And I hate to admit this but both Roger and I thought the same thing. Later we said it to each other, that's how I know we thought the same thing. We thought is she doing something for money? We never actually said the word but hooking? Or else we think it's drug related.

She had said something before they got married about how he had given her a ring before but she lost it. Now she's saying she had lost her ring putting on makeup in a bar. Hmmmmmm???

Now you're probably thinking that my drinking/drunk posts are more interesting!?!