Monday, February 9, 2009

So Sad

I so want to be pregnant. I've gone to the doctors a couple times. The first time it ended up being a midwife. So the next visit she sent me to an OB because she doesn't deal with infertility. I didn't like this OB. I could barely understand her. Well she said everything looked good and the next step is the HSG. We're not sure if our insurance covers it at all. We're going to call but haven't yet. I had called that OB back to see what it was the next step was (HSG) and if we didn't want to do that what's the next step. The answer was HSG. So I feel like I haven't gotten anywhere with help.

I decided I don't want to go back to her. I really want a female OB and she's the only one at that clinic which goes with that hospital. It's just nice because I can have a 1:00 appointment and make it because it's on my way home and close to home. So if I were to have a baby, the hospital is not far.

When I decide to go back to the doctor, I'm going to ask my friend who her female OB is/was. She had two OBs, a male and female. She had lots of problems, that's why she had two. That's not far from home either, just the other way. So if I'm working, I'd have to make a later appointment. Also the hospital is a half hour away. I know to do the HSG, it's at the hospital.

Money has gotten really tight, so I don't think we're going to do anything for awhile.

It's hard. Last cycle (while I was going to the doctors), I was sure I was pregnant. But nope. Oh well is all I can say. I'm not going to let it get me down, but it's hard. It's just stinks to be out of control. I'm not sure if anything is wrong with me or if I'm just ovulating late. My periods are all very normal and never missed. Just another thing that's not working on my body I guess.

Hopefully it'll happen soon and it'd be great if it just happened, but I don't think that's going to happen without help. Who knows.

No comments: