We went over to my parents for the game today. My brother and his family came over too. We decided we should make a day of it. We started off by going up to the park and skating. We brought our sticks and some pucks. It was nice, there was only one other kid there and he actually played with us. He was a good kid. Roger doesn't know how to skate but he was still able to hit the puck around/be goalie. Niece Norah (5) had her skates on for awhile. She's only be on skates a few times. She was doing pretty good but it was bumming. She kept saying "I'm not as good as everyone else." We were trying to tell her that we all start that way and you just practice, won't be long before she's skating like us. I kept saying that she was doing great, she's better than Roger who can't skate, better than Avery who also can't skate (Avery is her sister that's 2.5). It was a fun time though.
We got back and played another game. Then the football game was on. I could really care less. I also didn't think the commercials were that great and halftime boring. Oh well. I think I'll win some money for having the right numbers at the end of the 3rd quarter. During the game I was kinda helping Norah out with some crafts. She wanted some things cut out. I cut out a butterfly, dragonfly, ladybug, dots for the lady bug, glow worm. I just remembered i forget to do the flower I told her I'd do. Oh well.
Well I need to head to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment