Sunday, April 22, 2012
Baby's Name
We have picked out a name for Little Bud but have decided to wait til he's born til we share the name.
So you know what? Mother-in-law asks our good friend if she'll tell her. Luckily our friend knows it's important to keep it a secret, cause I did happen to tell her. But c'mon. Someone doesn't want to tell you something (yet or at all) why go elsewhere to try to find out the scoop?
Part of me just wants to say it. I do like hubby's thought though, since everyone knows the baby is a boy, we'll keep the name a secret. To give it something to be surprised about.
All I say is, he's not going to be a Third. Then my friend says that both mother/father in law said that they'd always known we weren't going to pass the name along. Then WHY do you keep calling him Junior Junior or Little Roger? They should know by now that it bugs me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment