Thursday, May 3, 2012

Still low

Had another Dr appointment today. Back in January they checked my iron and it was 11.2 (standard range is 12.0 - 16.0) so they told me to take iron pills and two of them. I've been taking the pills and prenatals at the same time everyday, cause I know how important it is. Today they checked my iron again, he said if it's still low to up it to 3. I just got the mychart result and it's still 11.2. I find it weird that it's the exact same number. I had to make my appointment in 4 weeks, this is the last time the appointment will be 4 weeks away. It's CRAZY to say that'll put me at 32 weeks. Ca-Razy I tell ya! I'm starting to get a little anxious/nervous I guess. I'm really not scared of the whole thing, but really life is going to never be as I've known it as soon as I go to the hospital. I feel I know a lot and that a lot of it really is common sense. But there's the omg what if I don't know. I started reading the book The Happiest Baby on the Block last night. It's a guide to hopefully help calm a fussy baby. My SIL had it and said it helped with her 2nd one. I know I have lots of people available for advice/help. But I'm not one that likes to ask for suggestions and definately don't like it when someone offers suggestions/advice unasked. Weird I know. Now I just have to wait for my glucose result to come back. There shouldn't be an issue with that. My blood pressure is right on, weight gain is good, so he said it should be fine. On a very positive note. Last night when we went to bed, we had the TV on. I layed on my side towards Roger trying to fall asleep. My belly was against his arm. All of a sudden there was a karate chop. I looked up and Roger was looking at me with a smile. That the first he has felt Little Bud move.

No comments: