Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Purchase (future)
Tonight I was in the area of a Thift Store if you want to call it, the kind where you can sell your gently used clothing. I heard they had a maternity section. I was planning on wearing something blue for my shower on Saturday, to go with the boy. Not that it matters. I found a dress that I ended up buying, it's purple, $14. Nice! Figured I can wear it at the June shower and a June wedding.
My mom and I went to Babies R Us and got my cousin's baby shower gift (we're doing a joint shower). My birthday is coming up and my mom wants to buy me a crib for my present. We checked out cribs there. They have beautiful cribs but I really don't need a super fancy one. Of course my mom is like "oh you should get this one". I'm kind of a cheapsakes, remember I'm excited cause I got a dress for $14?
We then went to Target. My mom wanted to know what to buy me for a shower gift and I told her she can buy me a pump. I didn't want to register for it. I didn't see the one that I had picked out online. There was another one, different brand about the same price. I wanted to read the reviews before buying it. I don't really want to open it on Saturday anyways, so I don't need it right now. I told her that if anyone asks what she gave me she can tell them she already gave me my present. We also looked at cribs there and I found the one that we're going to get. I didn't want to just buy it since Roger wasn't with us. Also there's different mattresses, I'm not sure what kind of "firmness" is recommended.
This is the crib and color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Crib is gorgeous -- love it. I'm all about the bargains, too -- glad you found a dress you liked at a price you like. Have fun on Saturday.
Post a Comment