Thursday, May 24, 2012
Update
I'm sure some of you are just waiting for me to finally post a post. Ok maybe not, hehe.
First of Friday the 11th was our good friend's 40th birthday party and they had a big bash at his sister's place. She has a big garage so there were bags set up in there, beer pong, ping pong, food, music and dancing. There was a bonfire outside. We decided to borrow FIL's truck so we could bring my Grandpa's camper over, since it's being stored in our driveway. It worked out nice cause when we set it up it was raining. Luckily it stopped raining after that. Also it was chilly that night, think it was in the 40's. I ended up going to bed at 1. I think Roger crawled to bed at 4.
Saturday we headed home and I pretty much started getting ready for my shower, while Roger napped. Then we drove over to his parents to return the truck and I rode with MIL to the shower. While at the shower Roger played Disc Golf with BIL and nephew (my brother's kid), my brother was at his college reunion. The party was great! It was nice to see 90% of the family. It was nice to share the day with my cousin. Our cousin's wife was there, she's the one with the May Baby, my cousin is the June Baby, and I'm the July Baby. We got a picture of the 3 of us from the side; big, bigger, biggest. Turns out the May Baby was born a week after the shower. I got a bunch of great things, everything that'll be useful. I actually finally got all the thank yous done and in the mail today.
Then I went home with my mom. Roger had gone there after DG and we spent the night since we were doing something Sunday.
Sunday (Mother's Day) we went to the Como Zoo (free) with my mom and my brother's family. I wasn't sure if I was going to be up for all that walking but I did ok. Then at a certain time Roger and I left to go to his parents. My mom and them went out to dinner. We had dinner at MIL's and both of Roger's sisters and their famlies were there. It was fun. But by now I was tired.
Sometime in the week I think Tuesday cause I had Monday off, I noticed my ankles/feet have started swelling. It's not cool. I notice it more after I work. I try to take periodic sitting breaks, but it's hard cause that means you have to stop what you're doing.
Also, can someone tell me how to make paragraph breaks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment